Friday 21 March 2014

Rebecca Loves: Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base

This eyeshadow primer is AMAZING!!!! It's defo one of my fav beauty products and I actually prefer it to Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer. I basically put a small bit on each eye lid before putting on any eyeshadow. I actually can't even tell you how good it is! It has amazing coverage and it's really good for concealing any veins or discoloration and would be perfect to use on its own as a concealer. The consistency is really nice and it leaves your eye lids really smooth. I wear this every time I wear any eye make up and my eyeshadow will not budge. It won't crease or fade all because of this base. I bought it about a year ago and although I don't wear eye make up that often, it does last quite a long time. It was less than €4 and you can get it in Sam McCauleys, Boots and probably Penneys too. I swear by it! It's SO good! I highly recommend buying this I can't get enough of this product!


What are your fav beauty products? Let me know!

0 comments: