Thursday 13 June 2013

Converse Love!

In the last number of years the amount of people wearing converse has rapidly increased. A couple of years ago, I jumped on the bandwagon and bought a purple pair (R.I.P). Since then I have bought a total of 8 pairs!

I have two pairs of the boot-style ones, three of the chuck taylor-style ones and I recently threw out two other pairs (they really should have been thrown out about a year ago!).

I think they are so stylish and really easy to wear with almost anything. I personally love the boot style ones with jeans or leggings tucked into them paired with a long tshirt or baggy jumper. For the summer I think they are so cute with a pair of shorts. I’ve recently seen them being worn with skirts and midi/maxi dresses and there’s something really edgy about that look that I love. They are really comfortable and literally can be paired with almost anything! They’re such an effortless piece and totally on-trend. I don’t think they’ll be going out of trend anytime soon anyway!






All pictures taken from my Pinterest "Shoes" board.

Keep Stylin'

Rebecca x


6 comments:

Lavieb3llle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lavieb3llle said...

Love the post Rebecca :)... Just started blogging too..plz check out my blog :)
http://lavieb3llle.blogspot.co.uk/

Rainbows & Fairydust said...

Thanks Beatrice having a look at it now :) have fun with it! Looking forward to reading your posts x

Katie Elisabeth said...

I love Converse shoes, they seem to go with everything, and they're so comfy! I have a white pair, but I've been stalking a mint pair online :) Katie

Rainbows & Fairydust said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainbows & Fairydust said...

They're fab! I love mine I can wear them with anything. Ya I have a good few pairs now but I only have the white boot style ones think I'll have to buy the normal white pair. Mint would be gorgeous too esp for summer with a tan :) Thanks for commenting :) Rebecca x